Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend '09

I'm outside right now typin this and mosquitos are killing me......
but anyway.

A few interesting...i guess...things that happened this weekend:

I was driving and a butterfly was crossing the street (if thats what you wanna call it) and i ran into it. It made me kinda upset and i wish it flew a little faster....

I went to church with my dad this morning and realized hte difference between a pastor or preacher preaching and him/her teaching. i prefer teaching. i prefer a message without all of the extra-ness. straightforward. real. to the point. and something that i can learn from and makes me want to learn more and understand more.

i just watched Corrina Corrina wit a good friend. Thats a GREAT movie and i highly recommend it. The music and some of the scenes in that movie are amazing.

and last, tonight/tomorrow begins this semesters hustle. Estoy lista

No comments: