Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spread and Ad created at Current Internship

I'm currently interning for Northern Virginia Magazine until December. (Hopefully I'll have a full-time job to begin afterward:/ )

Anyway, I absolutely love what I do there and all that I am learning. I had a great opportunity to design the spreads and illustrations for an article on Light Pollution for the October issue. Honestly a dream, and I am embracing every bit of it. I encourage all to find an internship in whatever field you're in. What you learn in school is great, but I believe it is very important to have experience in the workplace. Who cares if its paid or not, (although paid is a plus!), the knowledge you will receive if you choose to take full advantage of it will be worth it. ALSO, try and find one where they value your growth just as much as you do!





Web Ad designed for Destination Polo for NoVA Mag's "Specialicious" site. Photographer deserves much recognition though! He does nice work! Link below, along with link to the NoVA Mag special deals site.
http://www.sondersphotography.com/
http://www.specialicious.com/


No comments: