Thursday, August 18, 2011

Donate cans to food bank!




Donate food cans to your local food bank or give a monetary donation!
Link to my local shelter: http://fauquierfish.com/Food_Bank.html


I was inspired to create this poster after hearing of the food banks dwindling supply of food cans while at church recently. I felt that this was a cause I can easily contribute something to and wanted to involve others. Since work is like a second home and my coworkers are basically family, I've decided to try and begin collecting there. I was (and still am) fearful of the outcome, but who knows of an outcome until something is tried!



3 comments:

robyn L. said...

Don't be fearful of the outcome. I pray that you will be pleasantly surprised by the generosity of the people at your job!

Anonymous said...

aI totally support the cause and beautiful poster. I understand the fear, but you're courage in place of it is exactly what is needed when being faced with any fear, and in response...the fear simply dissipates. So go for it! I completely agree with you as well when you say "how do you know an outcome unless something is tried" great approach with Life ;)

Anonymous said...

I totally support the cause and beautiful poster. I understand the fear, but you're courage in place of it is exactly what is needed when being faced with any fear, and in response...the fear simply dissipates. So go for it! I completely agree with you as well when you say "how do you know an outcome unless something is tried" great approach with Life ;)