Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cooking show? i donnooooo




Don and I have been trying to come up with some sort of show we can put together simply for fun and to dilly-dabble in something new. We thought about doing a show about veggies for kids and, well, that fell through. But anyway, the other day on Skype he was cooking some hot dogs and acting like a TV chef and I thought that would be a perrrect show for us to try out. Neither of us can really cook very well (i.e. cooking hot dogs on your cooking show), but both agree that its fun and we need to learn. So why not learn how to cook, from him I can learn how to edit, work on some animating, (I can work on my acting skills), and have a good time entertaining....even if we're our own audience! So for now here's the logo but it could definitely change. We figured we should just do something to motivate and get us started on this thing. Not sure how far we'll take this but we shall see!

No comments: