Friday, May 17, 2013






I came across a wonderful blog posting on www.redlemonclub.com that I found EXTREMELY helpful. It is titled "What EVERY Creative Person with a Product or Service Absolutely NEEDS to Know." A simple breakdown with awesome visuals that make it easy to follow, this posts explains the various aspects of starting up your business and promoting you and your product. I know there are SO many of these sort of posts online, but I truly found this one helpful and insightful.

Im currently in a time in life where I'm realizing how seriously I want to take myself and what I do more seriously and start up a business. After reading this I got out my pen and notebook (old school style) and wrote down some questions that came up while reading that I wanted to answer for myself.

Anyhow, check it out and see if its of any help for you!

No comments: