Thursday, June 24, 2010

Coca Cola 90 Calorie Mini Cans



I came home around 11pm tonight. I have to head to Maryland in the a.m and thought it'd be best to leave from Warrenton rather than Richmond. I always look in the fridge when I come home. We usually have a whole lot of nothing. My mom packs the fridge with vegetables from Wegmans. I just want junk food. But I enjoy looking anyway, out of curiosity i suppose and the hope and desire to be surprised by something delicious staring back at me.

Tonight I was pleased. These cute little Coca Cola cans were dispersed throughout my fridge, placed wherever they would fit. These things are awesome to me. Package design is so clean. Can is so little and cute. They're all that are necessary. In life. Just kidding. Kinda of. No really I am. anyway, I feel like Coke is the Mac of (i was going to say "cokes" but) soda....

Dear Coca Cola people, this is genius. I love them.

No comments: