Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wedding Cake Design





I'm designing my friends cake for her wedding--very exciting project! She wanted to go for 70s patterns so I drew several different ones and cut them out as if they were the different layers to the cake. I also drew different bands that would help show the separation of each layer. She then sorted through them, rearranging them different ways until she found the patterns she liked most. The patterns in these images are the leftovers that she didnt choose. We'll see how this goes once complete! Can't wait.

Today I'm gonna finish this logo, i hope. Its kinda stressin me because i cant find a font i like. It'll work out tho!

1 comment:

Unknown said...


Before designing your poster, dine egne t-shirts,egne banner,egne flag,logo,USB stick,banner etc spend time planning ahead,You can get the best tips by visiting our website, Check out please: design dit eget logo