Thursday, June 17, 2010

JUNE 17 -- My Dad's Birthday


I've posted this illustration before but because its my Dad's bday i rededicate this to him. love him

So i decided to experiment on my phone a bit today. That was my project for the day. Nothing spectacular but it could inspire some new idea at some point..who knows.

A lil fashion illustration i did for the heck of it. I love drawing sometimes and not having an idea of what i'm going to draw but just seeing what happens and going with it. This is what happened.

I must confess, the tree and owl drawing on my arm (its not a tatoo.. but i wish i could get it and it would vanish whenever i desired) i did a few weeks ago. The tattoo is just a dream of mine that will probably never happen...we'll see tho. A friend and I went on a road trip one day and stopped by this park where we saw this tree. I loved the carved "typography," and how the letters kinda fade down and disintegrate. Quite inspiring. And the other images are just places I've been today--panera, my room....annnd no where else.





No comments: